Dragon Ball Power RPG
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Dragon Ball Power RPG

Le RPG officiel de Dragon Ball Power

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Dragon ball z power

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Super vegeto
Hercule
Hercule
Super vegeto

Masculin Nombre de messages : 11

Feuille de personnage
Personnages pris:
Niveau:
Expérience:
Dragon ball z power Left_bar_bleue0/0Dragon ball z power Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dragon ball z power Empty
MessageSujet: Dragon ball z power   Dragon ball z power EmptyJeu 10 Jan - 23:48

J'aimerai faire un partenairia avec votre forum car il est bien !

Voila la banniere :

Dragon ball z power Jljljl10

http://click-shoot93.roomforum.com/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
VegeDark
Admin
Admin
VegeDark

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1036

Feuille de personnage
Personnages pris: SanGoku
Niveau: 30
Expérience:
Dragon ball z power Left_bar_bleue23545/30000Dragon ball z power Empty_bar_bleue  (23545/30000)

Dragon ball z power Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dragon ball z power   Dragon ball z power EmptyDim 17 Aoû - 20:03

The new singletons

Singletons came in for a hard time last month. First, news broke that one in three women is still sigle at the age of 35, compared with only 10 per cent in 1990. One conservative writer called it « an incredible collaque ». The, singles were blamed for the lack of housing.

But is all womens’s fault ?
2. For some commentators it is – and it is a disaster. A generation of women will be left on the shelf, friendless and unloved. Rightwing newspapers invoked desperate Bridget Jones, weeping into her chardonnay. Robert Whelan of the Civitas think tank said : « If it goes on, we will see a majority of women unmarried in their mid-thirties ». Horror !
3. So is the world as we know it ending ? Will all singletons die fat and alone, eaten to death by Alsatians as Bridget feared ? No exactly, says a spokeswoman from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), who explains that the statistic is taken from legal marital statuts alone. »It’s not looking at household circumstances or people’s relationships, « she says. « If you have three kids but no ring, you’re single ».
4. Ditto couples who « live apart together » : they are committed but don’t share a house. And we won’t know the percentage of « single » women who are actually in gay relationships until the next census in 2011, when we’ll have statistics on civil partnerships.

What’s « single » nowadays ?
5. So how do we define a grown-up uncoupled human being in the 21st century ? If you have just started a tentative new relationship, do you still call yourself single ? What if you’ve just been through a painful divorce or bereavement ? Can the word « silngle » really cover such diversity of experience ?
6. There is no precise definition any longer of how to live a single life, « says psychotherapist Carol Martin-Sperry, a fellow of the British Association for Counselling and Psychoterapy ». « It’s helpful for people not to be labelled with a word when no one quite knows what it means ».
7. It is a myth that single people are young : 85 per cent are aver 35, 50 per cent are over 45. Lots of « singles » have gown-up children. People don’t have to stay in bad relationships any more, and women are relishing their new economic independance.
8. « I’m seeing a growing empty-nest symdrome », says Martin-Speery. « After 25 to 30 years, marriages are collapsing because there’s no common purpose after the children have left. A lot of women are full of energy and want to make the most of being free and the men just want to curl up by the fire. »

Is being a « spinny » - modern parlance for spinsterhood – such a bad thing ?
9. « The definition of who’s single and who’s attached now is very fluid », says Imogen Lloyd Webber, who has written The Single Girl’s Guide, a pratical manual on life management for women who are not prepared to sit around waiting for Mr Darcy. « You could be Denise Van Outen, who’s gorgeous, single and happy in her thirties, or Cilla Black in her sixties, who told me « I’m a single girl ». « For Lloyd Webber, the decision to stay single is actually a very responsible one. « Society needs to face facts : there’s now a divorce rate of one in two. It’s actually OK to be careful ».
10. These days, single is a state of mind, modern women change relationships like we change careers, and marriage is no longer the beall-and-end-all. Amanda Christie, who, with Sarah Beeny, founded mysinglefriend.com. the online dating site, says « Our site is full of gorgeous, game-for-a-laugh people who want to get out there. You might only want the old date, just to go out to dinner or have a flirt. I’ve got a good statistic for you, « she adds : « Forty-one per cent of our active users are aged between 31 and 40, and 80 per cent of people who left the site last week because they had met someone were over 30. »
11. Americain reseachers have seen a similar trend away from mariage. Acconding to the 2006 US census, the number of never-marrieds aged 18 and over has hit55 million (up from 45 million 10 years ago). No wonder Quirkyalone, the US grassroots movement where singles resist coupledom, is flourishing.
12. A new-York University sociologist, Kathleen Gerson, is studying 120 men and women aged 18 to 32. Across social classes, women are less likely than in the past to see marriage as an economic benefit and are raising their standards for a long –term relationship, she says. Last month, she told USA Today that women who felt left out when friends were getting married in their twenties and thirties now think they made a wise choice.
13. British women agree. « IN 46 years I’ve just not met anyone I would want to marry, « says UK single Diane, an arts administrator. « But I don’t see this as poor little me. Ilove my lifestyle : it’s busy, positive and happy. I do what I want when I want and I pay my own way. It would have to besomeone pretty fabulous to make me want to cahnge. Perhaps the Governement needs to look at classes to teach most young men not be such losers ».

If one in threee women is single at 335, what about all the single men ?
14. According to the ONS, there are actually more of them than women. « I know for a fact all my single, platonic, male friends have a biological clock ticking, « says Lloyd Webber ».
15. But men are not tarred with the dread word « spinster ». Back in the 14th century it meant a woman who spun thread for a living. But by the 17th century it had come to mean a woman regarded as being beyond the age of marriage. Historically, a spinster was a woman whom love passed by.
16. It was only in 2005, as a result of the Civil Partnership Act , that the word spinster was officially replaced on the marriage licence by the term single for both men and women. And yet the blackflash won’t go away. Tha ONS last month released its Social Trends report, painting a picture of an angry, overcrowded, fragmented Britain. Nearly a quater of children now live in one-parent families and 43 per cent of babies are born outside marriage. Guess who got the blame ? Yes, poor old singles.
17. The accusation of skewing the property market is one that Rachel,36, finds bewildering. «I wonder how it can’t afford to buy in London, unlike a couple with a dual income ».

On the bright side…
18. Researchers focusing on the growing numbers of unmarried Americans are finding social benefits to singlehood. One study finds singles more connected to family and friends than married peers. Another says unmarried offspring help their parents more than those who are married. Marriage reduces social ties, suggests analyses bythe American Sociological Association. And what singles lack in money, they may make up for in contentment.
19. Psychology professor Richard Lucas of Michigan State University hasanalysed 20 years of data from 70,000 households in Britain and Germany. He found that singles who never married report th highest rare of well-being. In fact he found that the boost in happiness associated with marriage returns to pre-marriage levels over time.
20. It doesn’t surprise Helen, 35. « When the old social and moral certainties change, and society gives birth to new ways of living and new freedoms, there are bound to bi birth pangs », she says. « Sometime we’re alone and lonely : sometimes we’re skint, and sometimes afraid. But the trade-off is more than worth it. Now I am single but going out with someone who makes me laugh like my husband never did. So I am glad to be single in my thirties, however hard itis to square with my bank and my mother. »
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://dragon-ball-power.forum2jeux.com/index.forum

Dragon ball z power
Page 1 sur 1